BS Nursing admissions have been opened all over Punjab. You also want to take admission in BS Nursing. If you don’t know how to apply, then today’s post is for you. In this post, we will talk about BS Nursing admission. You can also see Superior University Admission 2023.
The Punjab Nursing System represents a comprehensive and organized framework designed to address healthcare needs through the provision of nursing services in the state of Punjab, Pakistan. This system is pivotal in supporting and enhancing the overall healthcare infrastructure by ensuring the availability of qualified and skilled nursing professionals.
At its core, the Punjab Nursing System focuses on the recruitment, training, and deployment of nurses across various healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics, and community health centers. This system plays a crucial role in delivering patient-centered care, promoting public health, and contributing to the overall well-being of the population.
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing Admission
The following eligibility criteria will be applied to all candidates.
- Matric with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects)
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized Board
Criteria for determining Merit:
- Merit will be determined on the basis of marks of F.Sc (Pre-Medical)
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) basis of obtained marks in Matric with Science.
- In case of two or more candidates have equal marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) as well as in Matric with Science determined on the basis of seniority of age; candidates older in age will be selected.
- In case all of the above parameters are equal then the case will be decided by the SHC & ME Department.
- Only females will be allowed to apply for admission in all the Nursing colleges except for the CON Government Teaching Hospital, Shahdara Lahore which is for males only.
- No applicant shall be older than the age of 35 on the last day of application.
- Only applications domiciled in Punjab shall be eligible.
- Admission will be given purely on merit-preference basis as per eligibility criteria according to the Government Policy.
- The candidates shall have to register themselves on the web portal http://pnas2.phf.gop.pk/ and apply through the online system that shall be available from 13-11-2023
- The application shall only be submitted through the centralized/online system devised by Punjab Health Foundation (PHF), Lahore as available on the above link.
- Before applying through the online system, candidates must read the “Instruction” available on the web portal.
- The candidates shall give preferences for admission in Morning and Evening shifts separately in any of the above listed Nursing Colleges.
- The candidates shall have to pay an amount of RS. 500 (five hundred Rupes only) as a processing fee to be deposited in any Branch of the Bank of Punjab through the Cash Management system (CMS) only. The receipt shall be uploaded on the web portal http://pnas2.phf.gop.pk/
- The deadline for submission of online application is 23:59 hours PST on 30-11-2023
- Application received after 23-59 hours PST on 30-11-2023 will be rejected automatically, and will not be processed.
- The candidates shall upload all the requisite Original/Attested documents i.e. copy of CNIC (Front and back side) F.Sc. Certificate, Matric Certificate, and Domicile.
- Only completely submitted applications with all documents and application fees will be entertained
- Application received by mail directly to specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Government of the Punjab of Punjab Health Foundation or Director General Nursing, Punjab Lahore shall not be considered/entertained.
- The specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department will supervise the whole process of online admission till its completion.
- Merit lists for the morning shift in all colleges shall be displayed before the display of the merit list for the Evening shift.
- Candidates who will get selected and join the morning shift shall not be considered for the Evening shift program.
- The candidates who have already been selected on merit in the previous sessions of BSN Generic will be debarred for applying in this session.
- If any candidate, after her selection on merit fails to join the concerned College within the stipend time period, her name will be struck off from the admission process and a seat will be offered to the next candidates.
- Selected candidates will receive a stipend of RS 31,470/– per month during the said degree program, as per Govt. Policy subject to satisfactory performance (with regard to performing duties as a requirement of clinical hours and/or otherwise as required by SHC & MED / DG Nursing from time to time including the requirement of biometric attendance.
How to Apply
I you are ready to apply for BS Nursing admission 2023 24. Click on the Apply Online Button.
For any further details/clarification, the candidates may contact the following official helpline Number (042-99200967 or 042-99206256, 03041111972) during office hours 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. till the completion of the admission process.
I can see to it that you review all of the details for admission to Punjab Nursing for 2023–2024.
Please tell your friends about our information if it has been helpful to you so they can apply to this university as well.
Please use the comment box below to ask any questions you may have about admissions, and we will do our best to respond as quickly as we can.